Remember, remember the fifth of November!
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past week or so, you’ll know that it’s Bonfire Night tomorrow! Bonfire Night is one of the busiest days of the year for emergency services, meaning that it’s one of the most dangerous days of the year! Because it’s one of the most dangerous days of the year, we thought we would type up a quick blog post with some advice on keeping safe on the day (some people just don’t have any common sense you see). You might want to make your kids read this as well!
Below is list of the best ways to keep safe when your out and about on the 5th of November, read it all closely and keep them in mind
- Only ever light sparklers one at a time and always wear glove
- Never let children under the age of 5 hold a sparkler
- Keep all unused fireworks in a closed box
- Read all of the instructions that are included in the box you’ve purchased for a licensed seller of fireworks!
- Light fireworks at arm’s length use a taper
- Stand way back when watching fireworks
- Never go back to a lit firework and watch for a few minutes before returning to a firework that appears to have finished
- Never put fireworks in your pocket
- Never throw fireworks
- Keep all of your pets indoors at all times
To celebrate the big day we’ve added a Bonfire Night background image to Ultracell Media website. Click here to check it out!
Enjoy the big day and keep safe!
Remember we also can design, print and develop websites so if your thinking of updating your excising branding and looking for something new, fresh and exciting give us a call on 0151 523 2777 and see if we can help you to enhance your branding.Tweet